26 January 2007

Morning Coffee (52)

The main thing I hate about winter is not the cold, although I despise the cold. It's the static. I hate static more than (just about) anything. Static on everything. My pants, my shirt. It's the most uncomfortable feeling. Who's the idiot that invented static electricity?

No time to report today. I've got a slew of work that needs doing. Besides, there's probably nothing that you will find all that interesting. But the weekend is nearly here. I'm sure I'll have a blast.

Word of the Day: Overweening (adjective): 1. overbearing; arrogant; presumptuous; 2. Excessive; immoderate; exaggerated.

On This Day in History: President Hamid Karzai signs the new constitution of Afghanistan (2004). I used to help protect this guy from his own people.

"Don't be aroused by my confession unless you don't give a goddamn about redemption. I know Christ is coming, and so am I. You would too if the sexy devil caught your eye. Jesus is risen, it's no surprise. Even he would martyr his momma to ride to hell between those thighs. If I gotta sin to see her again, then I'm gonna lie and lie and lie. She'll make you cry. I'll sell my soul to be back in your bosom. Gladly now please suck me dry. And still you'll cry to be back in her bosom. To do it again. She'll make you weak, and moan and cry to be back in her bosom. To do it again. (Pray) til I go blind. (Pray) Cause nobody ever survives. Prayin' to stay in your arms just until I can die a little longer. Saviors and saints, devils and heathens alike; she'll eat you alive." - Puscifer "Rev 22:20"

No comments: