22 February 2007

Morning Coffee (62)

And you all must have thought I was dead. No, no, I am not dead. Life couldn't be that simple. Between snow days, office moves, sick days, and a day of leave here and there, I've been out for a while. In fact, I've been on leave since last Friday, and just came in today. Although it was a three day weekend (federal holiday) and I spent two days of my time off sicker than a dog, this is the longest period of time I've gone without work or school work in over three years, probably closer to four. Six whole days. It was a nice break. Would have been better had I planned on it, since Tuesday and Wednesday I had planned on going to work. Oh well.

I will be short today. Tomorrow you will get a full cup.

Word of the Day: Hoi polloi (hoi-puh-LOI) (noun): the common people generally; the masses.
On This Day in History: Six years ago today, a dear friend of mine rose from the dead on what has been dubbed Phoenix Day. It's good to have you with us still.

"We pay our debts sometime…" - Alice in Chains "Over Now"

No comments: